Taiwanese Girls and Makeup (Before and After) ~ Dạy Nối Mi Hà Nôi

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Taiwanese Girls and Makeup (Before and After)






default Taiwanese Girls and Makeup (Before and After)

Eyelid surgery, eyelid tape, contacts to make your eyes look bigger, plastic surgery to add more to your nose and make the bridge a little bigger… Voila. Y…

Video Rating: 4 / 5







Hey #mermaids! You guys love my eyelid tricks so here’s really how I build all my eye looks. I hope you love it! The products I used were dermacolor conceale…

Video Rating: 4 / 5






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1wrqdcY

via DayNoiMi.net

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Day Noi Mi | Hoc Noi Mi | Noi Mi Dep | Noi Mi Lan Anh | Dạy Nối Mi | Day Noi Mi Mat | Day Noi Mi Dep Tu Nhien | Day Noi Mi Ha Noi | Day Ve Mong